Mobile apps are a great way for businesses to define a unique experience for their customers. We blend innovative technologies with practical designs to benefit business and users alike.
All our apps go through a rigourous development life cycle to ensure a first class product.
Design is functional. To build an app we take the time to understand your business and the unique challenges you face.
2. Design & Prototyping
Mobile users have patterns and habits that are second nature. We design solutions to use these behaviours and navigate your app.
We use modern technologies to build efficient, durable code bases with clean user interfaces and interaction to delight your users.
Promotional Image for the Arranmore Weather App
Case Study: Tory Ferry
Tory Island is an island of the North West coast of Ireland with a ferry service running multiple times a day. Between weather, tidal and wind changes the Tory Ferry team at Realte Na Maidne needed an app to simplify their timetabling and ticketing challenges.
We accepted the challenge and developed a control panel, API and mobile apps to give them more time back to ensure smooth sailing for their customers.
The final product brings together a wide range of features in an easy to use single app available on Android and iOS.
- Instant timetabling updates, with offline support.
- Bi-lingual Support, Gaeilge & English.
- Notifications for real time updates from the Ferry team.
- Account creation for saving and managing tickets with single sign on functionality for major social providers.
- Payment integration for purchasing tickets.
- QR code generation & scanning for the crew to check tickets instantly.
“Things can change quickly in our line of work, fortunately the Tory Ferry app is able to keep our customers up to date instantly.”
Seamus Boyle - Director, Realte Na Maidne
- Tory Ferry
- Hi Sign
- Arranmore Weather